|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR|
|Inspection Equipments||Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.|
|Application field||Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.|
|Manufacturing process||CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,|
|Shape||As per your drawing Or the sample|
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Advantages||Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance|
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions|
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CZPT moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.|
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 – 1000||1001 – 10000||10001 – 50000||>50000|
|Est. Time(days)||5||12||18||To be negotiated
Company Brief Introduction:
SHEN ZHOU CZPT RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.
Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.
to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CZPT the mode of transport required.
Contribution of Jaw Coupling to Equipment Longevity
Jaw couplings play a vital role in enhancing the longevity and reliability of connected equipment in mechanical power transmission systems. The design and features of jaw couplings contribute to minimizing wear, reducing downtime, and protecting the equipment from harmful forces. Here’s how jaw couplings contribute to equipment longevity:
- Shock Absorption: Jaw couplings have elastomeric spider inserts that act as shock absorbers, dampening vibrations and impact loads. This helps in protecting the connected equipment from sudden shocks and extends its operational life.
- Misalignment Compensation: In real-world applications, shaft misalignment is common due to thermal expansion, machine settling, or manufacturing tolerances. Jaw couplings can tolerate a certain degree of misalignment, reducing stress on bearings, seals, and other components of the equipment.
- Overload Protection: During overloads or torque spikes, jaw couplings can flex slightly, absorbing excess torque and preventing damage to the equipment. This overload protection feature prevents catastrophic failures and extends the life of mechanical components.
- Backlash Reduction: Excessive backlash in a power transmission system can lead to inaccuracies in motion control and wear on components. Jaw couplings are designed to provide low backlash, enhancing precision and minimizing wear on gears and other sensitive parts.
- Resilience to Contaminants: Jaw couplings often feature enclosed designs that protect the elastomeric spider from contaminants like dust, dirt, and moisture. This helps in maintaining the coupling’s performance and preventing premature failure due to external elements.
- Low Maintenance: Compared to some other types of couplings, jaw couplings require minimal maintenance. Regular lubrication and inspection of the coupling can significantly extend its life and keep the connected equipment running smoothly.
- Easy Installation: The simple and compact design of jaw couplings makes them easy to install and integrate into various mechanical systems. Proper installation ensures efficient power transmission and reduces the chances of component damage.
Overall, jaw couplings contribute to equipment longevity by providing protection against shock loads, compensating for misalignment, preventing overloads, reducing backlash, and offering resilience to environmental factors. By selecting the right jaw coupling for the application and following proper maintenance practices, users can maximize the lifespan of connected equipment and improve the overall efficiency of their mechanical systems.
Can jaw couplings be used in applications with high shock and impact loads?
Yes, jaw couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads, but their suitability depends on the specific design and construction of the coupling as well as the magnitude and frequency of the shock and impact loads. Jaw couplings are known for their ability to handle certain levels of shock and vibration due to the presence of the elastomer spider, which acts as a damping element to absorb and dissipate vibrations. However, there are some important considerations to take into account when using jaw couplings in high shock and impact load applications:
- Coupling Material: The choice of coupling material is crucial in applications with high shock and impact loads. Couplings made from robust materials, such as steel or alloy, provide better resistance to deformation and can handle higher impact forces compared to couplings made from less sturdy materials.
- Elastomer Spider: The elastomer spider is the central element of the jaw coupling and is responsible for absorbing shocks and vibrations. It is essential to select an elastomer spider with the appropriate hardness and resilience for the specific application. Harder elastomers can withstand higher loads but may transmit more vibration, while softer elastomers offer better shock absorption but have lower torque capacity. Choosing the right elastomer hardness is a trade-off between shock absorption and torque transmission requirements.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the operating conditions, such as the frequency and magnitude of shock and impact loads, when selecting a jaw coupling. For applications with intermittent or occasional shock loads, standard jaw couplings with moderate shock absorption capabilities may suffice. However, for continuous or severe shock loads, specialized high-torque jaw couplings with enhanced shock absorption properties might be more suitable.
- Regular Maintenance: In high shock and impact load applications, it is crucial to perform regular maintenance and inspections to identify any signs of wear, fatigue, or damage to the coupling components. Regular maintenance ensures that the coupling remains in good working condition and minimizes the risk of unexpected failures due to excessive loading.
- Consider Alternative Couplings: While jaw couplings can handle certain levels of shock and impact loads, some applications with exceptionally high loads may require more specialized couplings, such as grid couplings, gear couplings, or disc couplings. These couplings are designed explicitly for heavy-duty applications with high shock and impact loads and can offer superior performance and reliability under such conditions.
In conclusion, jaw couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads, but the specific coupling design, material, elastomer hardness, and operating conditions must be carefully considered. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling are essential to ensure reliable performance and longevity in challenging operating environments with significant shock and impact loads.
How Does a Jaw Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Jaw couplings are designed to provide some level of flexibility, which allows them to absorb shock loads and dampen vibrations in mechanical systems. The unique design of jaw couplings contributes to their ability to protect connected equipment in the following ways:
- Spider Element: The spider element, typically made of elastomeric material, serves as a mechanical fuse in the jaw coupling. When the system experiences shock loads or vibrations beyond the coupling’s rated capacity, the spider element can deform or fail in a controlled manner, protecting the connected components from damage.
- Torsional Wind-Up: In the presence of torsional vibrations or sudden torque fluctuations, the elastomeric spider can act as a torsional buffer, absorbing and dissipating the energy to prevent it from reaching the connected equipment.
- Misalignment Compensation: Jaw couplings can tolerate a degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the shafts. This capability helps minimize stress on the connected components in situations where misalignments might occur due to external forces or dynamic operating conditions.
- Reduction of Resonance Effects: The flexibility of jaw couplings can help mitigate resonance effects that may arise in the system, reducing the risk of resonance-related failures or damages.
It’s important to note that while jaw couplings offer protection against certain shock loads and vibrations, they have their limits. Excessive or repetitive shocks, vibrations, or overloading beyond the coupling’s rated capacity can still lead to premature wear or failure. Therefore, it is essential to select the appropriate size and type of jaw coupling for the application and regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear or damage. Regular maintenance and inspection help ensure the jaw coupling continues to provide reliable protection to the connected equipment.
editor by CX 2023-08-10