|Place of Origin:
|QIngdao, China (Mainland)
|Plumbing & CHINAMFG System
Packaging & Delivery
|Export netural packing (PCV bag,inner white box,master carton, Pallet.) or Cutomized packing as request.
|30-45 days after receiving deposit
2. OEM service
3. reasonable price
4. oversea service support
5. 321 stainless steel
As your one-stop source, AT PRECAST,we design, manufacturer and distribute precast concrete accessories including the Lifting Systems and Anchoring systems Coil and Ferrule Inserts. for Concrete and Prefabricated area.
As a leader in developing concrete accessory products, our main goal is to produce products that are safer, faster and more cost efficient.
With more than totally 50 years working experience, our entire staff is dedicated to provide you with the best customer service and competitive prices. Our sales force are able to answer your questions quickly and offer you technical support .
100% quality manufacturing.
We guarantee that our products meet your supplied specifications
Extremely competitive pricing
Delivery to your port or front door
4 —- 8 week lead times
We handle all paperwork
Partial container orders
Flexible payment options
Unique tooling options
Full range of packaging options from bulk to retail ready
Complete testing services available
1. Where is your location?
We are located in HangZhou City of China and are closed to Airport. It takes 30minuts by car from Liuting Airport our company.
2. How long has the company been established?
AT INDUSTRY was established in 2009. There is 6 years exporting experiences.
3. How many employees do you have?
Administration / sales 4
Engineering / design as our partner 8
Production as our partners 120
Quality assurance / inspection 10
4. Which countries do you export to?
U.S.A, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Brazil, Middle east of Asia, Thailand,
5. What proportion of your goods are exported?
100% of our production are exported to all over the world.
6. How long does it take to receive samples?
a) Pattern:30-45days after order
b) Sample:30days after pattern finishing.
c) The lead time is the general production period and does not include the transportation time.
7. New product development process
Got tooling order and sample order with 50% deposit—Hold a meeting with the relation dept. to ensure the developing schedule—Design pattern, fixture and gauge and making them in our house—mold steel buying—Machining—Inspection—Send out the sample with initial inspection report.
8. How long is the manufacturing lead time?
Mass Production: 90days after sample approval by yours.
The lead time is the general production period including the transportation time.
We could make some special production arrangement effectively if customer has urgent need.
9. What basis can we buy goods?
We generally offer customers prices FOB& CIF (Carriage, Insurance & Freight). The CIF includes the freight cost to your nominated sea port.
We do provide clearance of goods which needs to be handled by a local freight forwarder.
All local costs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. We are happy to offer advisement on shipping if required.
10. What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are negotiable and will improve for long term customers.
During the initial stages, we request 50% of tooling fee in advance with the balance payable on acceptance of samples.
Production orders can be negotiable. We prefer 50% deposit and the balance by T/T before sails. But sometimes T/T 30 days after sails would also acceptable.
11. Which currency can we buy in?
We can deal in USD / Euro currency / GBP.
12. How long does it take to ship goods from China by sea?
It takes about 5 weeks to European ports plus 1 week customs clearance, so you can get the container within 6 to 7 weeks. It takes about 2 weeks to east coast and 3 weeks to west coast US ports. All sea goods are shipped from HangZhou Port.
13. How long does it take to ship goods from China by air?
It takes about 7 days to all major destinations.
14. Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our partner factory by prior agreement.
15. How do we retain client confidentiality?
We are happy to CHINAMFG Confidentiality Agreements with customers and will honor them.
16. Which languages do we do business in?
Although we do business with many countries around the world, we can only communicate effectively in Chinese English.
All information supplied should therefore be supplied in this form.
17. Is there a minimum volume of business required to conduct international purchasing?
There are no minimum volumes, but the prices of the goods, plus the fixed costs of importing makes it more economical to buy in high volumes. All potential customers will be assessed on an individual basis to determine if it appears a viable option for all parties to develop a relationship.
18. What type of parts you are specialized in?
Our business contains 2 areas,
one is for construction precast including lifting system, rigging hardware metal parts.
Another is customized metal business of quality sand castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, hot forgings, cold forgings, stampings, machined parts, injectionmolded plastics parts, etc.
19. Which kind of equipments do you have?
Forging friction press 160Ton, 300Ton, 630Ton, 1200Ton
Casting CHINAMFG of 200kg, 500kg,1000kgs, 2000kgs
Press of 63ton, 120tons
CNC Machining center
CNC Vertical Lathe
CNC Lathe center
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Jaw Coupling for a Specific System
Choosing the right jaw coupling for a specific system is crucial to ensure efficient power transmission and reliable operation. Several factors should be considered when making the selection:
- Torque and Power Requirements: Calculate the torque and power requirements of the system to determine the appropriate size of the jaw coupling. Ensure that the selected coupling can handle the maximum torque and power output without exceeding its rated capacity.
- Shaft Size: Match the jaw coupling’s bore size to the shaft diameters of the connected equipment. The coupling’s bore should be slightly larger than the shaft diameter to allow for easy installation and proper clamping.
- Misalignment Compensation: Evaluate the degree of misalignment that the system may experience during operation. Jaw couplings can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment to varying degrees, but it’s essential to choose a coupling with the appropriate misalignment capabilities for the specific application.
- Operating Speed: Consider the operating speed of the system. Some jaw couplings are designed for high-speed applications, while others are more suitable for lower speeds. Choosing a coupling that matches the system’s operating speed helps prevent issues such as resonance and premature wear.
- Environmental Conditions: Assess the environmental conditions in which the coupling will operate. Factors such as temperature, moisture, and exposure to chemicals can influence the choice of material for the jaw coupling.
- Backlash: Determine if the application requires minimal or zero backlash. Some jaw couplings may have inherent backlash due to their design, while others are designed to provide backlash-free operation.
- Installation and Maintenance: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance of the jaw coupling. Some couplings may have a split design, making installation and replacement simpler.
- Cost and Budget: Compare the cost of the jaw coupling with the system’s budget. While it’s essential to select a high-quality coupling, it’s also crucial to ensure it fits within the budget constraints.
By carefully evaluating these factors, engineers and designers can make an informed decision when choosing a jaw coupling that meets the specific requirements of the system, leading to optimal performance and longevity of the mechanical system.
How does a jaw coupling deal with backlash and torsional stiffness?
A jaw coupling addresses backlash and torsional stiffness through its unique design features and choice of materials. Backlash is the amount of free play or clearance between the coupling components, while torsional stiffness refers to the resistance of the coupling to torsional or twisting forces. Here’s how a jaw coupling deals with these aspects:
- Backlash: Jaw couplings are designed to minimize backlash by ensuring a close fit between the elastomer spider and the jaws of the coupling hubs. The elastomer spider acts as a flexible intermediary that fills the space between the mating jaws, reducing any free play between them. This close fit reduces backlash and provides a more precise and responsive power transmission, especially in reversing or intermittent motion applications.
- Torsional Stiffness: Torsional stiffness is achieved in jaw couplings by using materials that provide a balance between flexibility and rigidity. The elastomer spider in the coupling offers some flexibility, allowing it to absorb vibrations and dampen shocks. However, to ensure adequate torsional stiffness, the coupling hubs are usually made from sturdier materials like steel or aluminum. The choice of elastomer material and its geometry also influences the torsional stiffness of the coupling. Some applications may require coupling designs with higher torsional stiffness to maintain the accuracy and stability of the system, while others may benefit from more flexible couplings that can accommodate misalignments and shock loads. Overall, the combination of the elastomer’s flexibility and the coupling hub’s rigidity results in a coupling with a balanced torsional stiffness that can meet the specific needs of the application.
In summary, a jaw coupling minimizes backlash by providing a close fit between the coupling components, and it achieves torsional stiffness by using a combination of flexible elastomer materials and rigid coupling hubs. These design considerations make jaw couplings suitable for a wide range of applications that require reliable power transmission, precise motion control, and the ability to handle misalignments and shocks.
Use of Jaw Couplings in Horizontal and Vertical Shaft Arrangements
Jaw couplings are versatile and can be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements. Their flexible and misalignment-absorbing design makes them suitable for various applications in different orientations.
Horizontal Shaft Arrangements: In horizontal shaft arrangements, the shafts are positioned parallel to the ground. Jaw couplings are commonly employed in this configuration to connect two shafts, such as those found in motor-driven systems, conveyor belts, and pumps.
Vertical Shaft Arrangements: In vertical shaft arrangements, the shafts are positioned perpendicular to the ground, one above the other. Jaw couplings can also be used in this setup to transmit power between the two vertically aligned shafts. Examples of applications with vertical shaft arrangements include some types of gearboxes, vertical pumps, and certain types of compressors.
It’s important to note that when using jaw couplings in vertical shaft arrangements, the weight of the connected equipment can impose axial loads on the coupling. In such cases, the coupling should be selected to handle both the radial and axial loads to ensure reliable performance.
Whether in horizontal or vertical arrangements, jaw couplings provide a cost-effective and efficient method of power transmission while accommodating misalignment and reducing shock loads. However, it is essential to consider the specific application’s requirements and select the appropriate size and type of jaw coupling for optimal performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-10-04