|Place of Origin:
|QIngdao, China (Mainland)
|Plumbing & CZPT System
Packaging & Delivery
|Export netural packing (PCV bag,inner white box,master carton, Pallet.) or Cutomized packing as request.
|30-45 days after receiving deposit
2. OEM service
3. reasonable price
4. oversea service support
5. 321 stainless steel
As your one-stop source, AT PRECAST,we design, manufacturer and distribute precast concrete accessories including the Lifting Systems and Anchoring systems Coil and Ferrule Inserts. for Concrete and Prefabricated area.
As a leader in developing concrete accessory products, our main goal is to produce products that are safer, faster and more cost efficient.
With more than totally 50 years working experience, our entire staff is dedicated to provide you with the best customer service and competitive prices. Our sales force are able to answer your questions quickly and offer you technical support .
100% quality manufacturing.
We guarantee that our products meet your supplied specifications
Extremely competitive pricing
Delivery to your port or front door
4 —- 8 week lead times
We handle all paperwork
Partial container orders
Flexible payment options
Unique tooling options
Full range of packaging options from bulk to retail ready
Complete testing services available
1. Where is your location?
We are located in HangZhou City of China and are closed to Airport. It takes 30minuts by car from Liuting Airport our company.
2. How long has the company been established?
AT INDUSTRY was established in 2009. There is 6 years exporting experiences.
3. How many employees do you have?
Administration / sales 4
Engineering / design as our partner 8
Production as our partners 120
Quality assurance / inspection 10
4. Which countries do you export to?
U.S.A, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Brazil, Middle east of Asia, Thailand,
5. What proportion of your goods are exported?
100% of our production are exported to all over the world.
6. How long does it take to receive samples?
a) Pattern:30-45days after order
b) Sample:30days after pattern finishing.
c) The lead time is the general production period and does not include the transportation time.
7. New product development process
Got tooling order and sample order with 50% deposit—Hold a meeting with the relation dept. to ensure the developing schedule—Design pattern, fixture and gauge and making them in our house—mold steel buying—Machining—Inspection—Send out the sample with initial inspection report.
8. How long is the manufacturing lead time?
Mass Production: 90days after sample approval by yours.
The lead time is the general production period including the transportation time.
We could make some special production arrangement effectively if customer has urgent need.
9. What basis can we buy goods?
We generally offer customers prices FOB& CIF (Carriage, Insurance & Freight). The CIF includes the freight cost to your nominated sea port.
We do provide clearance of goods which needs to be handled by a local freight forwarder.
All local costs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. We are happy to offer advisement on shipping if required.
10. What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are negotiable and will improve for long term customers.
During the initial stages, we request 50% of tooling fee in advance with the balance payable on acceptance of samples.
Production orders can be negotiable. We prefer 50% deposit and the balance by T/T before sails. But sometimes T/T 30 days after sails would also acceptable.
11. Which currency can we buy in?
We can deal in USD / Euro currency / GBP.
12. How long does it take to ship goods from China by sea?
It takes about 5 weeks to European ports plus 1 week customs clearance, so you can get the container within 6 to 7 weeks. It takes about 2 weeks to east coast and 3 weeks to west coast US ports. All sea goods are shipped from HangZhou Port.
13. How long does it take to ship goods from China by air?
It takes about 7 days to all major destinations.
14. Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our partner factory by prior agreement.
15. How do we retain client confidentiality?
We are happy to CZPT Confidentiality Agreements with customers and will honor them.
16. Which languages do we do business in?
Although we do business with many countries around the world, we can only communicate effectively in Chinese English.
All information supplied should therefore be supplied in this form.
17. Is there a minimum volume of business required to conduct international purchasing?
There are no minimum volumes, but the prices of the goods, plus the fixed costs of importing makes it more economical to buy in high volumes. All potential customers will be assessed on an individual basis to determine if it appears a viable option for all parties to develop a relationship.
18. What type of parts you are specialized in?
Our business contains 2 areas,
one is for construction precast including lifting system, rigging hardware metal parts.
Another is customized metal business of quality sand castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, hot forgings, cold forgings, stampings, machined parts, injectionmolded plastics parts, etc.
19. Which kind of equipments do you have?
Forging friction press 160Ton, 300Ton, 630Ton, 1200Ton
Casting CZPT of 200kg, 500kg,1000kgs, 2000kgs
Press of 63ton, 120tons
CNC Machining center
CNC Vertical Lathe
CNC Lathe center
Electrical Insulation in Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are designed to provide mechanical connection between two shafts while also maintaining electrical insulation. This feature is essential in applications where the connected shafts have different electrical potentials or where electrical isolation is required to prevent current flow between the shafts.
The electrical insulation in jaw couplings is primarily achieved through the use of non-conductive materials for the jaw components. The jaws of the coupling are typically made from materials such as elastomers or plastics, which are excellent electrical insulators. These non-conductive materials prevent electrical conduction between the two shafts, even if they are made from different conductive materials.
Additionally, the design of the jaw coupling ensures that the two shafts do not come into direct electrical contact with each other. The jaws of the coupling create a gap between the shafts, which further enhances the electrical insulation.
It’s important to note that while jaw couplings provide electrical insulation, their primary function is to transmit torque and accommodate misalignment between shafts. If specific electrical insulation requirements are critical for an application, additional measures such as insulating sleeves or shaft grounding may be necessary in conjunction with the jaw coupling.
Overall, jaw couplings are a reliable and widely used choice for mechanical power transmission while ensuring electrical isolation between connected shafts.
Can jaw couplings be used in pumps, compressors, and fans?
Yes, jaw couplings can be used in pumps, compressors, and fans, and they are commonly employed in these types of rotating equipment. Jaw couplings offer several advantages that make them well-suited for these applications:
- Misalignment Compensation: Pumps, compressors, and fans often experience misalignment between the motor and driven equipment due to various factors such as installation errors, thermal expansion, or shaft deflection. Jaw couplings can handle both angular and parallel misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission and reducing the risk of premature wear on the equipment’s bearings.
- Vibration Damping: Pumps, compressors, and fans can generate significant vibrations during operation. The elastomer spider in the jaw coupling acts as a damping element, absorbing and dissipating vibrations. This feature helps to reduce noise, extend the life of the equipment, and enhance overall system reliability.
- Torsional Flexibility: Jaw couplings provide torsional flexibility, which is beneficial in applications where the motor and driven equipment experience varying loads or torque spikes. The elastomer spider allows for slight torsional deflection, protecting the equipment from sudden shock loads and torque fluctuations.
- Compact and Lightweight: Pumps, compressors, and fans often have space constraints, and jaw couplings are compact and lightweight compared to some other coupling types. Their reduced inertia makes them suitable for applications with frequent start-stop cycles and high-speed operation.
Jaw couplings are available in various sizes and materials, allowing for customization based on the specific requirements of the pump, compressor, or fan application. The proper selection of a jaw coupling ensures optimal performance and efficiency in these rotating equipment systems.
However, it is essential to consider the specific operating conditions and torque requirements of each application when choosing a jaw coupling. For certain heavy-duty or high-precision applications, alternative coupling types such as gear couplings or disc couplings might be more suitable. It is always advisable to consult coupling manufacturers or engineering experts to select the most appropriate coupling for a given application.
How Does a Jaw Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Jaw couplings are designed to provide some level of flexibility, which allows them to absorb shock loads and dampen vibrations in mechanical systems. The unique design of jaw couplings contributes to their ability to protect connected equipment in the following ways:
- Spider Element: The spider element, typically made of elastomeric material, serves as a mechanical fuse in the jaw coupling. When the system experiences shock loads or vibrations beyond the coupling’s rated capacity, the spider element can deform or fail in a controlled manner, protecting the connected components from damage.
- Torsional Wind-Up: In the presence of torsional vibrations or sudden torque fluctuations, the elastomeric spider can act as a torsional buffer, absorbing and dissipating the energy to prevent it from reaching the connected equipment.
- Misalignment Compensation: Jaw couplings can tolerate a degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the shafts. This capability helps minimize stress on the connected components in situations where misalignments might occur due to external forces or dynamic operating conditions.
- Reduction of Resonance Effects: The flexibility of jaw couplings can help mitigate resonance effects that may arise in the system, reducing the risk of resonance-related failures or damages.
It’s important to note that while jaw couplings offer protection against certain shock loads and vibrations, they have their limits. Excessive or repetitive shocks, vibrations, or overloading beyond the coupling’s rated capacity can still lead to premature wear or failure. Therefore, it is essential to select the appropriate size and type of jaw coupling for the application and regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear or damage. Regular maintenance and inspection help ensure the jaw coupling continues to provide reliable protection to the connected equipment.
editor by CX 2023-08-01